Hi,

I am trying to install cyrus sasl and imap on RedHat 7.3 system with the of cyru-imap HOWTO
i am facing some problem which are listed below
1) while doing 'make' of cyrus-sasl-2.1.10 it give error 'krb.h no such file or directory'
so i configured it with `./configure --disable-krb4` (it got compiled)
2) after compiling and installing the cyrus-imap-2.1.11 and doing the neccessary configuration
when i am testing it with `imtest -m login -p imap localhost` it gives following error
[cyrus@localhost cyrus]$ imtest -m login -p imap localhost
failure: prot layer failure

Please guide me how to resolv this problem
thanks in advance
Regards,
Mohan Cheema

--
Intel engineering seem to have misheard Intel marketing strategy. The phrase
was "Divide and conquer" not "Divide and cock up"