[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ok right I just saw that my Admin.pm perl module is in
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm so in the
file funclib.pl from Websieve I've changed the following line:

use IMAP::Admin;

use Cyrus::IMAP:Admin;

and I got further but now it's complaining that it cannot find
IMAP/Sieve.pm and I am 100% sure this file is NOT part of Cyrus IMAPD at
least not 2.1.11. Do you know where I can find it maybe ?

This Websieve thing really looks old :(

If you want to use the Cyrus version of those modules, the name for that one is Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve. It looks like you are using funclib.pl rather than funclib.cyrus -- the readme.txt file explains that either you need to use funclib.cyrus and use the internal Cyrus modules, or you need to install IMAP::Admin and IMAP::Sieve. The readme also tells you where to find those files if you don't want to use the Cyrus modules.

As far as really old, there are many programs on my system which haven't been updated as recently as a September 2001, which is the date on websieve.

--
John A. Tamplin Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health +1 404/727-9931