Ken Murchison wrote:

I'l have to talk to Rob and Larry again, but I think that if we're
interested in creating the directories on the fly, we'd want to do them
as needed (create just what we need now, not the entire tree) and do
this regardless of whether we're using virtdomains.

mkimap should only be necessary for installing the cyrus system, I think. Without virtdomains one does mkimap exactly one times for installing purposes and does not need it ever again. Administration can completely be done with nearly every IMAP-client. With virtdomains this should work also, I think but does not....I cannot administer cyrus only with an IMAP-client if using virtdomains and that was something I needed...

--Christian--