Hi,
We are having some difficultly with Eudora 5.2 and attachments. What happens is that the user gets a mailfile that's supposed to have an attachment but Eudora doesn't show an attachment. This doesn't happen all the time, just some of the time. This is with Cyrus 2.1.11 on a Solaris 8 system. The interesting thing is that this only happens if the user reads their mail via MAP, if they are using POP they see the attachment. This is repeatable.... Qualcomm says it is a problem with Eudora 5.1 and earilier clients in the way that they compose the headers. Is there anything I can do on the server side to help this? Has anyone else seen this? Thanks.
Jim