There was some discussion on the list in the past about problems with Outlook Express not interoperating well with Cyrus due to it corrupting the seen database by using multiple concurrent connections, confusing the caching model in Cyrus.

Our desktop support people are trying to stump up support for making Outlook Express on Windows be the preferred email client - which at the moment is more or less Eudora.

Does anyone have opinions about whether Outlook Express 6 still causes the seen database corruption with Cyrus 2.1.10 or later?

Also if anyone has any other bad (or good) experiences with Outlook Express as a client with Cyrus I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks.