So i should check my Path and recompile?

Robert Scussel writes:

This is an error, master will not run like this. You are somehow compiling it against berkeley 4.1.25 then dynamically loading the berkeley 4.0.14db libraries.

I have had this when I tried to do a make install after I had already made cyrus, but I had upgraded berkeley, or if you specify a specific place for configure to look for the berkeley libs that is different from your system's default location.

HTH,

Jacob bager wrote:
hi there..
I've just finished compiling/installing cyrus.
but when i testrun /usr/cyrus/bin/master
i get this in my imapd.log
ctl_cyrusdb[14718]: checkpointing cyrus databases
incorrect version of Berkeley db: compiled against 4.1.25, linked against 4.0.14db
is this an error, or just a warning ?

Jacob Bager developer

Jacob Bager developer