Etienne Goyer wrote:

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:09:57AM -0400, Rob Siemborski wrote:

By default an admin only has the 'la' rights on all mailboxes.  So they
can list and change acls, but nothing else.

I know it have come up on the list before, but is this something
configurable ?  I would like to give d to admin by default too.  I can
live without it as it is only a minor annoyance that you have to change
the ACL on mailbox before you delete it, but it would be nice to do away
with it.

Its not currently configurable. v2.2 has an implicit_owner_rights option and we could probably add an implcit_admin_rights option.

Patches always welcome. ;)

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127