Hi all,

We are using unixhierarchysep and lmtp on our server, with usernames in the
form of [EMAIL PROTECTED], user information and passwords resides in LDAP and
is accessed through SASL.

The fact that we use unixhierarchysep allows us to easily support multiple domains,
ie. [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], etc.

I was wondering what mechanism was used to associate a Cyrus mailbox with a
Kerberos user principal? Kerberos will obviously not allow for usernames in the
form that we use them, although multiple realm support is an option.

As I understand it SASL only support the default realm as well?

Would it be possible to use SASL + Kerberos V at all in this situation?

Kind regards,
--
Stephan  Buys