Hi all,

I have a cyrus imapd server (2.2.1.b) up and running hosting a couple domains using the virtual domain support. All is great there.

I _had_ a cyrus-imapd 1.something cyrus server, with a couple users, all with plenty of imap mail. That server got hosed, and I have backups of all the mailboxes and the mailboxes.db file.

What I need to do:

I want to import all the old users mail from my backups into my new existing server (with loads of fully active existing users).

I strated by simply adding new accounts for the users from my old server using cyradm. Then I extracted all the mail files from my backups into the newly created directories.

From here, I tried to run reconstruct on one particular mailbox, and I can log into that mailbox and I see all messages in their inbox. But non of thier sub-folders? I tried reconstruct -r which is supposed to recurse down through the mailbox tree?

How do I get the sub folders and such to show up? Am I missing something very obivious?

TIA, -Jev