From: Ken Murchison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:45 PM
To: Brasseur Valéry
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: quota on number of message

Brasseur Valéry wrote:

is there a way to put a limit on the number of message a

mailbox can contain ?

I know I can put a quota on the storage space, I would like

such a thing but on the number of message !

is it possible ?

Cyrus currently does not support a MESSAGE quota, but I wouldn't expect it to be too difficult to add. I'm sure a well-written patch would be excepted.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127