On 12/14/03 2:48 PM Cristian Livadaru wrote:
I am looking for something that makes it posible, preferebly by
poppassd, to change your saslpassword.

I don't know of any ( OK that was a lie; I do know of saslpasswd(2) ) - just wanted to take a step back and point out the difficulty of a generic SASL password changer. Since there are so many ways one can store SASL passwords (Kerberos, LDAP, SQL, sasldb etc) it would probably take some thinking before writing, and a lot of writing after thinking, something that takes all of those into account.

--Jo