Hi all,

Looking around on various archives and testing out the squatter function, I have found that this function only works if I set the 'squat' annotation on a mailbox.
This led me to a small quest of the other possibilities of annotations, such as EXPIRY

Unfortunately, I have not yet found a list online of all annotations Cyrus supports, and what each annotation does and takes as arguments. Did I stop looking too early, or is this really a big mystery ? ;-)

Gr,

Nils.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: