Ken Murchison wrote:

Nils Vogels wrote:

The process works, updates the watermarks, and then exits with status 0, but unfortunately, no articles are being injected into Cyrus.

Is there a very obvious step I am missing ? Where should I look for more hints ?

Can you get a dump of the NNTP protocol between fetchnews and your peer and fetchnews and nntpd? Go ahead and blank out the passwords, I don't care to see them.

After a little pondering, this wasnt necessary. When I deleted the news.* boxes, and created news.nl and then news.nl.test, instead of news.nl.test in one go, it all worked.

Thanx,

Nils.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: