I know it's old, but it is the debian version.
I don't have the time to upgrade (compile and test and migrate and ...).
I just wanted to know if it was a known problem with a solution ;-)

Philip

Ken Murchison wrote:
Philip Steeman wrote:

Hello,
I have a strange bahaviour of cyrus (imap). My version is the version of Debian-stable (version 1.15.19-9.1).
I have the following quota's:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ cyradm -u cyrus localhost
localhost password: localhost> lq user.test
STORAGE 1547/1800 (85%)

localhost> lq user.realuser
STORAGE 42767/50000 (85%)

When I make a connection with Outlook with user 'test', I get a quota warning (> 80%).
When I make a connection with Outlook with user 'realuser', I get NO quota warning.

The only differences between these 2 users I can see:
- smaller quota (integer overflow?)
- the 'realuser' has more mailboxes underneath INBOX

Where should I start to look?

The first thing you want to do is update your version of Cyrus. The 1.5 series is about 4 generations old and is no longer supported (current stable is 2.2.3).