Joao Pedras wrote:

Ken,

thanks for you prompt reply. :)

Ken Murchison wrote:

Joao Pedras wrote:

Also... :)

A reconstruct doesn't seem to find the mailbox:

%reconstruct general
general: Mailbox does not exist

The mailbox doesn't exist in mailboxes.db.

That's bad.

The folder does exit under the mail partition. I get the same error when trying to list
the box or its ACL in cyradm.

It exists, because it has submailboxes. Do any cyrus.* files exist in general/?

They don't.

My guess is either the mailbox has never existed, or was deleted (hence the \Noselect)

I was afraid that was the cause of this mess.

Do you have any sugestions?

I was thinking of creating a new box, copy all the stuff there (messages, sub-boxes and their messages)
and then run a 'reconstruct -r general'.

Are the submailboxes missing too?

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp