Peter P. Benac wrote:

To Whom:

    I found it very difficult to set up virtual domains and getting my
existing mail aliases working with sendmail.  It might have been helpful if
the documentation mentioned that I needed to get rid of my virtusertable,
local-host-names and to reference all the aliases in the my aliases file by
their respective domains.

    Having to guess all of this made the install very frustrating, not to
mention the stupid questions I did post to the mail list could have been
avoided.

If you want to write upsome documentation, we'llbe happy to include it in the distro.

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp