Will Prater wrote:
List,

I have a script in which I was using cyrquota to check the quota on all users and send messages out to those that are near their quota. After migrating my users to virtual domains in Cyrus IMAP 2.2.3, I have to pass the -d <domain> argument to get the quota usages. Is there a way to dump the quota usages for all users and all domains?

Actually, I just looked at the source and did some testing. When I ported quota to use cyrusdb, I modified quota.c so that if you don't specify *any* quotaroots or domains, it will list *all* quotaroots.

What are you using as your command line? Simply doing 'quota' lists all quotas in all domains on my box.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus