Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Jules Agee wrote:

# WARNING: This option does NOT apply to admin tools such as cyradm
# (admins ONLY), reconstruct, quota, etc., NOR does it affect LMTP
# delivery of messages directly to mailboxes via plus-addressing.

This has been removed from newer packages, that I have not backported yet.

Thanks!

Less importantly, the cyrus21-imapd package doesn't seem to list libsasl-modules as a dependency or recommended, and for a while I didn't

SASL is the land of the SASL packages. IMHO, if anyone should suggest or recommend libsasl-modules, that would be the libsasl2 package.

Of course, and Dima Barsky is the maintainer of that package. I assumed you were the maintainer of the Cyrus-SASL packages as well as Cyrus-IMAPD. Sorry!

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator

---