Lenny wrote:

I have a cyrus system using Murder and virtual domains and am using the
normal "." hierarchy seperator. This system was setup to consolidate a very
large number of individual isp boxes into a "standard" system (just think of
it as there are going to be alot of domains on this). It turns out one of the
boxes I have to move has alot of usernames with periods in the usernames. So I
obviously need to turn on unixheirarchysep. Problem is, I already have 3
domains and numerous accounts on the system. How do I convert those existing
accounts over to be compatible? I could've swore I saw a howto somewhere, but
seem to be unable to find it anymore!

Which version of Cyrus? Unless you're using some hacked version, all you need to do is to turn on the option.

-- Kenneth Murchison Oceana Matrix Ltd. Software Engineer 21 Princeton Place 716-662-8973 x26 Orchard Park, NY 14127 --PGP Public Key-- http://www.oceana.com/~ken/ksm.pgp --- Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus Wiki/FAQ: http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu List Archives/Info: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/mailing-list.html