Also proxyd.c ignores servername:, I've got a few other patches going against mine but right at the top of cmdloop() (line 1427 my file which is probably wrong) we have a gethostname and a hostname variable isntead of using the common config_servername. Not bad bug, just inconsistent.

Thanks for the popd_msg patch, I was sort of loathing trying to figure out where that one really needed to be!