Philip Chambers wrote:

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 13:25:04 -0500 Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can you provide a protocol dump of what the perl program is sending to the server?

I have a whole load of humble pie to eat! When I switched protocol logging on for user cyrus I found it logged the cyradm activity, but not my perl script's!

I had not changed my perl script to connect to the 2.2.3 version of cyrus. It was still connecting to the 2.1.13 version.

Please accept my apologies for wasting your time.

No problem. I'm glad I was finally able to come up with something which would reveal the problem.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus