cyrusoft mulberry available on windows/linux/mac os 9/mac os X/solaris
http://www.cyrusoft.com
this client rocks.
ali
On May 12, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Eric B. wrote:

"Edward Rudd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
There is my PHP class, which still needs to update for cyrus 2.2.3 which
does most of what you need. but it is only a backend to ease the process
of making a GUI frontend.
All cyradm does is send IMAP commands to the server. If you can find an
IMAP client that supports setting quotas and ACLs you can use it to
administer a cyrus server..

Do you know of any Windows (or Linux) clients that support settings quotas
and ACLs? I tried searching on google earlier and couldn't find
anything....

Eric