I'm trying to setup my postfix to use PgSQL lookups for virtual domains, and to deliver mail for virtual domains into Cyrus-IMAP.

My method is to use Cyrus-IMAP's virtdomains: userid option, so that Cyrus-IMAP uses it's built-in virtual-domains support and mailboxes that are accessable as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now, does anyone know any ideas of how to actually get Postfix itself to actually /deliver/ mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] into Cyrus-IMAP, and what kind of SQL structures and lookups I'd need to do to actually fully accomplish this task?

I have my virtual_alias_maps pulling pgsql queries out and apparently looking up [EMAIL PROTECTED] if it exists, and if so, returns that exact same [EMAIL PROTECTED] It accepts mail for it, but when it gets beyond that, I get an error with postfix:

May 25 23:06:29 netgear postfix/error[37479]: DAAE117043: to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=none, delay=1, status=bounced (User unknown in virtual alias table)

And so, it bounces it back after it's already accepted it.

Any ideas anyone?

Eric
---