Etienne Goyer wrote:

Rob Siemborski wrote:

I'm happy to share with you that today, June 4, 2004, marks the 10 year anniversary of the first public alpha release of the Cyrus IMAP server.

Just being curious M. Siemborski: have you been part of the project since the beginning ? What about the other major contibutors (like Ken M.) ?

I've been working with Cyrus since sometime in 1997. I began sending Larry patches to fix broken stuff in Sieve in 2000 and shortly thereafter he gave me a CMU account and CVS write access. I started hacking IMAP by adding SORT and THREAD and things spiraled out of control from there.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---