Hi, all:

I have a mail server which built with Cyrus-imapd2.2.3 Postfix 2.0.19 OpenLDAP.
It have several virtual domains, and runs well.

The address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is a virtual account. and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is a none-existed account. I have to make all the messages sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I change the main.cf of postfix.
Added virtual_maps = ldap:ldapaliases
( .
.
the ldap query setting
.
.)
Then try to sent a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have received the failed message.
It said that:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host /var/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/imap/socket/lmtp]
   said: 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated with this
   550-name or you do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User unknown

Then i changed mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/var/imap/socket/lmtp to
mailbox_transport = cyrus.

And try again.

And also received a failed message:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: data format error. Command output: sales: Mailbox
   does not exist

I have checked the log. found that the MDA even not query the LDAP.

It's the postfix or cyrus-imapd's problem or any other thing?
I am blind with it now.

Any suggestion?

---