ML mail wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for posting my message again but I still didn't
find any solutions on how to get libwrap compiled in
Cyrus IMAPd and didn't have any answers.

The problem is still the same: I am trying in vain to
get libwrap activated in Cyrus IMAPd. I am using Cyrus
IMAPd 2.2.6, Cyrus SASL 2.1.18 on OpenBSD 3.5. And
here is my configure command:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/cyrus-imapd
--with-cyrus-prefix=/usr/local/cyrus-imapd
--with-openssl --with-sasl=/usr/local/sasl2
--with-bdb-libdir=/usr/local/lib/db4
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/include/db4
--with-libwrap

configure then simply reports that it didn't find
libwrap and if I have a look in the generated
config.log I can see the following error:

/usr/lib/libwrap.so.3.0: undefined reference to
`allow_severity'
/usr/lib/libwrap.so.3.0: undefined reference to
`deny_severity'

Looks like your TCPwrappers build on OpenBSD is either broken or has a dependency which configure doesn't know about. This works fine on my RH9 box.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---