Hello,

  I know some of you had the problem of the mailbox with an upper case that are not
recognized when goign through sendmail.

  For exemple writing to [EMAIL PROTECTED] is translated [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My problem is Thunderbird use Junk, Trash Sent name boxes etc... and have special icons to show those folders that permit easy identification of the folder by mundane users. But i cannot forward to uppercase adress folders so i have to choose between :

1/ use sent instead of Sent and forget about the special icon in thunderbird and
mozilla
2/ find a way to create an alias at the server level between Sent and sent (so
basicaly only one folder for two names)

  Do any of you have a solution for the second solution ?

best regards,
Ghislain.
---