No, I am still working on it. Suggestions still welcome ;-)

I suppose it has to do something with the virtual domain stuff - but am still investigating.

The track I am currently following is:

imapd.conf:
default_domain: koordinaten.at
hostname: master.koordinaten.at

When I create sasl-users (via saslpasswd2 -c user -u koordinaten.at) and mailboxes (via cyradm) and then try to see what mailboxes exist (via lm in cyradm), the list of mailboxes depends wheter I log into cyradm with
--user cyrus
--user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--user [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(all forms are defined as admins in imapd.conf).

It even looks as if mailboxes would "dissapear" when created with one user and then checked via lm as another user of the above list.

Since this is the only odd thing left on my box, I suppose it might be the clue to my problem.

However, if solved, I'll let you know via the list (tired of finding only questions by googling, but now answers).

bye

peter

Am Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:58:52 +0400 hat Anatoly Pugachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> geschrieben:

Hello!
Did you solved your problem with cyrus-sasl/imapd ?
http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.cyrus-sasl&msg=6026

? if 'yes' then how? :)

---