Eddy Beliveau wrote:
Strange!,
My delprune event for cyrus 2.1.16 is:
 delprune      cmd="ctl_deliver -E 3" at=0400

also, 'man cyr_expire' doesn't exist on my system

Yeah, that's the way it's done in 2.1.x. We're running 2.2.x. Excerpt from docs:

"Upgrading from 2.2.0 or earlier:

ctl_deliver -E has been deprecated in favor of cyr_expire -E. This new tool does both duplicate delivery database pruning as well as message expunging. You should replace the appropriate EVENTS entry in cyrus.conf with one of those in the sample configurations in the master/conf directory."

/dempa

--
 Dennis "Dempa" Sjogren, Unix Sysadmin / Software Developer
 Dalarna University, Borlange Campus, Sweden - http://www.du.se/