Paul Dekkers wrote:
Thomas Kessler wrote:

Can I use Cyrus IMAP w/Outlook? Is this even possible? I setup Cyrus assuming that I could, but I haven’t been able to find any saying that is works, just that Insight Server application that works with Cyrus IMAP. If I can’t use Cyrus with Outlook, can someone recommend an IMAP server that will?

Of course you can use it. It's not the best IMAP client in the world (I would rather use (and support) Mozilla/Thunderbird ;-) or, ok, maybe even rather Outlook Express then Outlook because of its IMAP support), but it surely works. Just set up an IMAP account with the correct account info & credentials.

Paul

P.S. If authentication fails against the Cyrus server you should probably tune your sasl_mech_list to something like "PLAIN LOGIN" depending on your backend ofcourse.

---