Derrick J Brashear wrote:

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Ken Murchison wrote:

The "murder in a box" does work (I have it on my laptop for testing new code), but its not trivial to setup.

However, note that tracking the current CVS head of the 2.3 branch at this moment may make it more difficult than it would otherwise be, but yes.
If you were going to do it, I'd actually suggest 2.3 as of about 2 weeks ago.

He doesn't need the "unified" code in 2.3 to do what he wants. The 2.2 code will work just fine, and long as its configured correctly. A single machine Murder config is really only useful for testing code, otherwise its really not very interesting.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127
---