Andreas,

More info... I did an od -c of the compiled script file defaultbc and see that websieve is referencing the folder that I selected called goof as INBOX.goof. I suspect that is not correct? cyradm listmailbox shows it just as goof...

Perhaps websieve-063a is not implemented properly... Are there alternatives to test out?

Rob