On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, John Fawcett wrote:

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Michael Sims wrote:

Sometimes I check what I'm discarding and only remember seeing spam.
That could explain the upward trend in these messages (in line with
the general increase in spam), although I've not seen that and have
too small numbers to draw conclusions.

Just as a follow up, I've had several reports from clients that attachments in webmail/horde are failing ... after checking the maillog while sending a test (so, not spam), I'm seeing the same thing being caused by Horde itself as well ... :(