On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 22:58, David R Bosso wrote:

[snip];

Those were Postfix logs, are you using LMTP to deliver to Cyrus?  What do
Cyrus logs show?

-David

Thanks David. I increased my log level and have noticed that the issue is caused by lmtp eliminating duplicate message id's.

Obviously duplicatesuppression is enabled by default for a reason, so my question: how to best resolve this issue? If I disable this feature and allow duplicate messages to be delivered, then potentially that will cause more issues than currently exist. Leaving it unchanged is clearly not the answer, either.

Can people with more experience than I shed some light on the best course of action, please?

Thanks,

Justin