How do I set up shared folders on my cyrus imap server? I have created a mailbox called shared.announcements and any attempt to send an email to shared.announcements fails. I have tried sending an email to shared+announcements and they both bounce saying that the mailbox does not exist. Here is the error below:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>: data format error. Command output:
   shared+announcements: Mailbox does not exist

Yet I have created a mailbox in cyradm called shared.announcements with an acl allowing everyone to post. I have gone through the archives of the info-cyrus list and could not find a clear answer to this. Any help would be appreciated.

---