Wil Cooley wrote:

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 21:15 +0200, Dawid Van Wyngaard wrote:

Thanks....sq client = squirrel mail client / webmail interface. Yip, I
know that cyrus has a built nntp component, but admittedly, have no
idea to set it up.....found more doc's on leafnode....but if you can
point me in the right direction i'll definitely try cyrus's nntp side
of things...

Ah, okay, Squirrel Mail.  (It always pays to spell out an unfamiliar
acronym or abbreviation.)  Now I'm even more confused because I don't
think it does NNTP at all (possibly; I haven't checked in a while).  I
guess it'd help if you were more explicit about what exactly you're
trying to do.

My guess is that he is trying to read newsgroups via IMAP. I thought that the NNTP docs in Cyrus were pretty clear on how to set this up, but I guess I'm wrong.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127