On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 12:52 -0400, Etienne Goyer wrote:
> Ondrej Sury wrote:
> > Don't enable virtual domain support in cyrus.  Just create map in your
> > MTA which will map email addresses to cyrus names.
>
> The downside being that all the domains share the same namespace, thus
> there could not be two mailbox named "info", for example.

Yeah, but that was already in requirements:
-- cut here --
I have several mail customers with their own domain. I wonder
if there is a way to make cyrus authenticate all the users from any
domain only with their username not using [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- cut here --

And anyway, he can have [EMAIL PROTECTED] a [EMAIL PROTECTED] email addresses,
but not
two info mailboxes.  It's important to pinpoint this difference.

O.

--
Ondrej Sury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>