Hi,

I have a problem with thunderbird and Cyrus 2.2.12. One of my user is trying to transfer messages that have been downloaded from a POP account. When he try to drag the message from his POP account folder in Thunderbird to a Cyrus IMAP account folder, he receive an error "Message contains invalid header".

Looking at the message source, I can see that this message have an SMTP envelope header "From blabla..." at the top. I guess that this is the problematic header. Is this the case ? If yes, is there a workaround ?

What is really mystifying me is that some other message that also have the "From blabla" header import correctly. This make me doubt it's this particuliar header that is problematic.

Thanks !

Etienne Goyer