Using RPM version of 2.2.10 and Berkeley DB 4.1.25...

We've run into problems the last few nights with corruption of the duplicate delivery database (delivery.db). I tried disabling it, however that caused processes to fail to communicate to the local lmtp sockets for some reason. We do enjoy this feature, and disabling it was no the optimal solution, so we would like to convert it to skiplist.

Also, I noted in the man page that it also includes sieve in the description for that option. I was unaware of any sieve database - where is it (or is it old, left over from previous versions)?

Thanks,
Brenden