We're running the default Cyrus IMAP server on an Apple Xserve (10.3.9). One of our users corrupted two of their IMAP folders by attempting to move it to a new location, then back, apparently before the copy was complete. Now, instead of something like this:

/Foo
/Bar

They now have this:

/Foo/Bar
/Bar

Where neither "Bar" folders are readable by the client. At this point, I just want to delete them both and allow the user to recreate their IMAP structure and upload (they POP'd all their mail to local storage). Unfortunately, when I delete their folders and do a reconstruct as the cyrus user, it recreates the broken structure. I don't know much about Cyrus, but I'm guessing there's a master copy of this information stored in db. How can I blow away this user's mail store and rebuild?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
Manager, IT Services