Assume there's problem with my mta's configuration,
but even
deliver -m mailbox userid
doesn't work,what's the possible reason?thx a lot!

Casper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

2005-10-05 13:20

        To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: can I post mail to specified folder

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> thx,but I've no idea why it doesn't work for me.
> I think it's the same to use [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> but the mail is still deliver to the inbox folder.
> It's the same when I use
> deliver -m mailbox userid
>

>                  *Casper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
>
> 2005-10-05 12:25
>

>         To:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: can I post mail to specified folder
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> >    I don't want to post mail to default inbox,what if I want the mail
> > in inbox1 when the recepient get the mail?

> Look at the manpage for deliver + -m

First you must configure your MTA.
I use sendmail with procmail and cyrus deliver (it's easy).

You can also use cyrus sieve to place mail in different folders, look at
the sieve scripting.