Nick Trenary wrote:

I have a user who topped out her quota. We tried emptying the trash and received an i/o error. The following line showed up in my mailaccess log.

IOERROR: user.username.Trash zero index record 14/3941.
I've tried increasing her quota and reconstructing her account, no luck. The new quota is recognized in her account but I still can't delete messages.

I dug into her Trash folder and noticed that she has a two new files labeled cyrus.cache.new and cyrus.header.new along with the cyrus.cache and cyrus.header. Is there something that needs to be done with these files?

Did the user still have their IMAP client active when you reconstructed the mailbox? Make sure that user.username.Trash isn't being accessed when you do the reconstruct.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer