Hi all,

What's the story with duplicate suppression and it's affect on syncronizing
with tools like imapsync or mailsync?

It occurs to be that if suppression is enabled and it's blocking sync then I
may be seeing more "errors" than are accurate.

Does anyone know if the syncing tools are impacted by duplicate suppression?
If so, how would I reconfigure cyrus to help avoid problems during this sync
interval?  I'm willing to reconfig it temporarily if necessary.

I'm moving a metric assload of mail from an aging uw-imap server over to
cyrus and it's not going as smoothly as I'd hoped.  HELP!

-Bill Kearney