Last week I moved the all of my cyrus mail boxes to another server. This was
a fresh install of cyrus imapd (2.2.12), sasl, etc. on FreeBSD 6.0. All of
my mailboxes work. I can send/check email, Sieve works great, etc. My only
problem is the cyrus user is does not have permission to do anything any
more. I have cyrus setup as one of my admins (admins: cyrus). All of the
config files and data dirs are a bring-over from the old system.

An example of what I am getting;

[EMAIL PROTECTED] telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.server.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK web.webs-are.us Cyrus IMAP4 v2.2.12 server ready
. login [EMAIL PROTECTED] Password
. OK User logged in
try GETQUOTA [EMAIL PROTECTED]
try NO Permission denied
. logout
Connection closed by foreign host.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have any idea what is going on, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Erin