Everyone,

I've been trying to implement replication on my 2.3.1 installation (finally
got 2.2.12 to upgrade successfully!), but am failing at the actual
replication point.

My current setup is this:

PLAIN auth on the replica, using saslauthd.

I created and added a user to the "admins: " configuration option.

I run sync_client -r with the correct username, the host IP and password set
in imap.conf on the master server, and I get this:

Can not connect to server 'IP.ADD.RE.SS'

And nothing else.  I get nothing in the logs.

I use cyradm to connect to the replica server from the master server, and I
can login just fine.

Am I missing something important?

I have unix separator and altnamespace enabled on both servers - is this a
mistake?

Thanks,

Michael

Design / Hosting / Print / E-Media