Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:
2006/1/4, Ken Murchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Anthony Chavez wrote:

Hi, info-cyrus!

I'm interested in deploying Cyrus Murder, but I'm a little concerned
about the following quote [1]:

That statement is probably out of date.  The code has been running very
reliably at CMU for a couple of years.

Hello.

Now i'm testing murder in my lab, but in near future i want to use it
in my email system. How many account you have at CMU ?

As of right now, 282233 mailboxes. I don't have a breakdown between the number of users' mailboxes and shared mailboxes.

I will have about 400k email accounts or more.is it secure to me keep
such database on every frontend and murder master, or better way with
such large amount of email account to keep everything in central database
and use postfix maps, perdition instead of cyrus proxy service?

Cyrus is designed as a blackbox server, so nobody should have access to the databases other than admins.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer