Hi,

are yousure you want to create [EMAIL PROTECTED] - rather than [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Wolfgang Hamann

--------
Heiko Garrelfs wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to this List, so firstly: hello everyone.

And as you might suspect: I need some help :-)

I read the archives, tried this and that but didn't get it to work.

I am trying to set up a mailserver. Debian Sarge, postfix und Cyrus22
from experimental. ( Since Cyrus 21 does not support virtdomains, right ? )

The Configurations is at follows:

the virtual_mailbox_domains in main.cf contains the domain 'dynativ.de'

I added the following lines to imapd.conf of cyrus

virtdomains: userid
defaultdomain: dynativ.de
createonpost: on
loginrealms: dynativ.de

I created a mailbox [EMAIL PROTECTED] using cyradm ( cm [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

strange to me: if I create a mailbox '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' I cannot login
with i.e thunderbird
if I create a mailbox 'test' I CAN login but with the username
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and can see a folder 'test'