look here but be carefull

http://www.codepoets.co.uk/docs/courier2cyrus

Lincoln Zuljewic Silva schrieb:

Hello all. I already use imapmigrate to migrate from lotus notes do cyrus, and that was wonderfull, but now I need to migrade from Courier to Cyrus. Anybody know another way to do that without use imapmigrate. Maybe any way to copy the messages files from courier to cyrus ? Thanks for any help. Lincoln Z Silva

Stefan Berger

- Systemadministrator -

DIMA Systems AG
Nonnenstraße 39
04229 Leipzig

Tel.:   +49 341  2668 - 0
Fax.:   +49 341  2866 - 333
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       www.dima-systems.de

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
The information is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify DIMA Systems AG immediately and erase all
copies of the message.