...A continuation of my previous thread "odd incorrect delivery problem."

I've confirmed that Postfix is providing the correct RCPT TO to lmtpd, yet mail
is
still arriving in the incorrect mailbox.  Browsing through the imapd.conf
manpage,
I found there are options in there for LDAP configuration which I hadn't noticed
before (after all, everything's worked correctly for the past few months!)  So
I'm
wondering if lmtpd, without LDAP info in imapd.conf, will just "pick" a mailbox
deliver to if it doesn't know what "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" is.  Could this be why
some
main is randomly [?] delivered incorrectly?

(I've got the requisite info in saslauthd.conf so that authentication works
properly.  No problems there.)

Thanks,
  John

--