Andreas Hasenack wrote:
Attached is some *preliminary* work. It most certainly has bugs, doesn't
even try to think about cyrus murder or replication, it may have security problems, blow up your machine, etc. I just took the original patches,
made them apply and fixed the most obvious api changes so that it
builds.

I tested anysievefolder and autoinbox creation so far.

Great timing :) I've been using 2.3.1 from TGZ on a test server while waiting on Simon's RPMs My test and prod env don't do murder or replication at the moment so these sound ideal as they are. Aside form basic functionality is there anything else to provide feedback for?

--
Scott Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBM Linux Technology Center